September 22, 2007

REVIEWING SLEEP DISORDER SOLUTIONS

You know that already, don't you? The nights spent looking at the ceiling, desperately awake, worrying about not being able to perform the next day...
The tossing and turning... http://downloadsonline.org/site/sleeptrack
The heavy mornings, the afternoons spent in a haze...
The running for the coffee machine in a vain attempt to rise your head above the waters of drowsiness...
What a grim life!
I've been there too. My name is Yan Muckle, and for most of my adult life I was the one who would watch the ceiling while everybody else was in la-la-land. That's when I was not waking up, then falling asleep, then waking up again half a dozen times before dawn...
Sure enough, I was the one tired all the time!
And I' writing now to tell you it doesn't have to be like this. You can sleep well again, you can learn to fall asleep fast and STAY asleep.
Even if you've been in the grip of insomnia and tiredness for longer than you care to remember.
"I now fall asleep quickly, usually within the first twenty minutes. I love it!!!"
"I just love being able to fall asleep without taking a whole bunch of pills to help.
I can now go to bed without wondering whether I'll be able to fall asleep in the next ten minutes or four hours. I now fall asleep quickly, usually within the first twenty minutes. I love it!!! SleepTracks has given me an ease and relaxed feeling about going to bed. I know I'm going to be able to fall asleep with ease and sleep the night through, no matter what.
Even if I do wake up during the night it is only briefly. If my mind kicks in I simply play the Fall Asleep track and I'm off. I love it and wouldn't trade it for anything."
Joanne Spruyt, Kamloops, BC, Canada, August 8, 2007
Read more testimonials
Some Good News... And Some Bad News
The bad news is that, if you consistently take a very long time before falling asleep... If on top of that you wake up after just a couple hours... Your overall sleep time is most probably severely curtailed.
Which means you don't spend enough time in what we call "deep sleep" — the most important part of the night where your body and your mind regenerate and rejuvenate themselves. If you wondered why you feel so lousy, this is one of the reasons.
Now, here's the good news: studies and tests done by sleep researchers have showed that the capacity to fall asleep, then enter and stay in a deep sleep is a skill. It's something you can become good at — even if you've gotten, after a long time of poor sleep and bad conditioning, very bad at it.
"So how do I train my brain?" you say.
Answer: you let it happen automatically, just by listening to precisely designed audio soundtracks — Sleep Tracks. These tracks are safely engineered to induce immediate AND long-term changes in your brain activity. They're using an increasingly popular (but still little-known, even after 30 years) technology called "brainwave entrainment".
"I am sleeping!"
"I suffered for many years whith chronic insomnia... In other words, I didn't sleep, sometimes for days. I was very sceptical that the Tracks would work for me, but I tried them and have used them faithfully for over a month. Wonder of wonders they worked and I am sleeping!"
Marie Robinson, Nashville, Tenessee, August 17th, 2007
A Quasi-Unknown (But Very Important) Reason Why You're Still Battling With Insomnia And Tiredness
You should also know that one very important thing is most likely missing in your brain if you suffer from troubled sleep. I'm not talking about some form of disability or physical deficiency. I'm talking about a form of brain activity that is in sorely low supply in people who sleep badly (and, incidentally, in people who suffer from ADHD).
It's something that athletes have.
Something that you can have too, very simply, without effort, once you know how. Yet almost nobody knows about this, and much less know how to use it.
http://downloadsonline.org/site/sleeptrack

No comments: