August 27, 2007

REVIEWING AFFORDABLE FUTONS

Great products, great pricesAffordableFutons.com brings you the largest selection of futons at prices that fit most any budget. If you happen to find the same item at a lower price, contact us before you buy.

No sales tax at AffordableFutons.com**Only orders shipped to Minnesota, Nebraska, and Tennessee are charged sales tax.

Read What AffordableFutons.com customers say"I have searched for futon covers (sets) for over two years without success. Finally found your site by accident and was pleasantly surprised. You have a great site and selection. Thank you."Mr. M.G., Forest, VA
"I liked the free shipping on the item I ordered, and you had all the items I needed right after I picked my frame. I didn't have to do a lot of work to pick the accessories and all sizes are consistent."Ms. M.B., Naperville, ILFutons

No comments: